Pivot with Purpose
It's time to love your work.
Finding a path that speaks to the truest expression of your spirit requires a plan.
We’ll help you integrate your spirit with your work for a brighter livelihood.
Check out some of our students' thoughts on the program:
Key benefits from this course
- Confidence that you explored all your options for your next chapter
- A new vision for work you will love whether it is a job, a viable business idea or a way to give back to causes you care about
- Support to build and leverage your network
- A specific purpose for all the hats you wear at work and in life
- Motivation and tools to get into action while you are taking the course
- A step-by-step time-bound practical action plan for how to make your new vision a reality
Dan Guerra, Psy.D.
Entrepreneur, Keynote Speaker, and World-Traveler
“I was grateful that [Pivot with Purpose enabled me] to develop a clear vision and action plan for my next work steps.”
Director, MBA Alumni Career Management, The Wharton School
“[CLC] thoughtfully presented an interactive virtual workshop training for Wharton Women’s Circles alumnae leaders to facilitate remarkable conversations about purpose. Their approach is based on proven research, providing applicable tools in an engaging, groundbreaking way.”
Alastair Onglingswan, Esq.
Co-Founder of GreenSoul Shoes
"I was busy but I lacked purpose and a clear path to where I wanted to go. The way the program is designed – looking at your past, your present, your future – is so beautifully done. This... program got me focused on my dreams."
Ready to Take the Next Step?
We know you have the courage it takes to pivot toward your dream career. Even born leaders can struggle to define a vision and create a practical plan with measurable steps. Give us a call and we'll figure out where to go from here.Schedule your free consultation