Private Pivot with Purpose Program
Do you want to live your genius, accelerate a career or build a legacy? This proven program is for you.
Finding a path that speaks to the truest expression of your spirit requires a plan. We'll help you integrate your spirit with your work for a brighter livelihood
You leave the program with:
- Confidence that you explored all your options for your next chapter
- A new vision for work you will love whether it is a job, a viable business idea or a way to give back to causes you care about
- Support to build and leverage your network
- A specific purpose for all the hats you wear at work and in life
- Motivation and tools to get into action while you are taking the course
- A step-by-step time-bound practical action plan for how to make your new vision a reality
Learn how the past has shaped your ideas around work. Assess your current routine; refine what's working, unload what's not. Uncover keys to your future emotional and financial success. Your coach is with you every step of the way to help you align what you do with what you value.
This program includes:
- Pre and post-assessments to identify strengths, challenges, and measure your progress
- 14 hours of live coaching with one of our senior faculty
- A review of your resume, LinkedIn Profile, and cover letter if you are in a job search
- A review of your business plan if you want to launch or grown a business
- Pivot with Purpose Guidebook, customized resources, and referrals
- Support along the way for your life, business, and career activities
- Focused attention on self-care, your purpose, and priorities so you can develop momentum and confidence
- Your questions were answered through text and email between sessions
- Sustainability Plan for putting the learning into action
Program modules include live coaching, a proven curriculum, and contemplative practices designed to help you do what you were born to do. We have taught this program to Cornell University students and alumni in partnership with the SC Johnson Graduate School of Business.
Module One: Objective Setting and Program Launch
Modules Two to Five: Courage, Faith, Awareness and Truth
Modules Six to Nine: Balance, Love, Abundance and Authenticity
Modules Ten to Thirteen: Creativity, Integrity, Vision and Commitment
Module Fourteen: Update and Wrap
How do I know this is the right solution for me?
If you identify with one of these six Pivots with Purpose Types and are ready to make changes, this program is for you:
- Learner: You need a change but do not have a clear vision for what is next.
- Leaper: You want to change jobs and/or companies or are in a job search.
- Liker: You like your job but you want to love it.
- Lancer: You want to start or grow a freelance career.
- Launcher: You want to start or grow a division, business or organization.
- Leaver: You want to focus on your legacy. (succession, mentoring, retirement, volunteering, etc.)
- Linker: You are committed to a vision for what is next which includes integrating two or more of the above types
How is this program different from other programs?
Our approach for a career change has been applied with thousands of successful clients since 2004 and our method is:
- Creative – We approach careers and life chapters from the inside out.
- Holistic– Addresses personal and professional challenges and goals
- Integrative – Blends evidence-based curriculum, coaching, and contemplative practices
- Adaptive – Supports career/job changers, professional coaches, and leaders through transitions, change, and development
- Flexible – Programs are customized to the needs of our clients to accommodate technology and communication preferences, learning style, and scheduling restraints